28th May 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Companies or institutes providing internship in Chennai?

Well actually I am a second year student of BCA. So, please tell me the address of internship providing institutes or companies in Chennai.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  2. Details about companies providing summer internship for MBA students in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  4. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  5. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  6. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  7. Companies offering Internship during summer vacations to MBA student in Chennai?
  8. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to Electronics and Communication candidate in Chennai?
  10. Companies offering Internship to MBA(Disaster Management) candidate in Chennai?
  11. Which companies in Chennai offer Internship to M.Tech students?
  12. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  13. Companies in Chennai which provide free internship in VLSI?
  14. Winter Internship in Chennai for M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) student?
  15. List of companies and institutions providing internship for Bio Medical Engineering students in Chennai?
  16. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  17. Companies offering unpaid Internship in Autumn to B.Tech(CSE) student in Chennai?
  18. List of companies providing internship training in Chennai for M.Com students?
30th May 2016, 10:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies or institutes providing internship in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually I am a second year student of BCA. So, please tell me the address of internship providing institutes or companies in Chennai.
List of the companies for internship for BCA candidates in Chennai:-

1. Inplant Training, 120 Wallajah Road, Chennai-620002, Tamil Nadu
Phone.No: 098430 75409

2. Pendula IT, Sathyamurty Nagar, chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone.No: 099400 27692

3. Agriya, New No.31, Plot No 31, Second street, Kamdar Nagar, Mahilingapuram, Numgambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone.No: 044 4010 1777
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?