28th May 2016, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better for me from job point of view between BCA Distance and BCA Regular? Will I be eligible to apply for Bank, SSC, UPSC exam after BCA in distance mode?

I am 20 years old and I drop B.Sc 1st year exam this year because, I want to do BCA. I want know that which one is better between BCA distance and BCA regular. Can I get a good job after completing BCA from distance? Will I be eligible for Bank, SSC, UPSC exam after completing BCA from distance?

Related Questions:
  1. Is a BCA(distance education) pursuing candidate eligible for bank PO? List of Government sectors can be applied by the candidate
  2. Am I eligible to appear for Bank, SSC and Railway Exams after completion of BCA course in Distance Learning?
  3. Can I study Regular MCA if pursuing Distance BCA after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science course?
  4. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  5. Can I be eligible for UPSC exam after scoring 54$ in 10th, 63% in 12th and 65% in BCA?
  6. Can I get admission in MCA through lateral entry after distance mode BCA and regular BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  8. Am I eligible to give the Bank PO exam after passing BCA with distance?
  9. How can I apply for a job under government of India? I am pursuing BCA in distance mode
  10. Can I do B.Ed in regular mode after completing BCA?
  11. What to do to make a good career in software development after obtaining distance learning in BCA?
  12. Is BCA degree through distance learning program valuable or not?
  13. Can BCA(Distance) students give SSC exam?
  14. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
  15. Am I eligible for UPSC exam after doing BCA from PTU by distance mode?
  16. Can I get job in IT sector being a distance BCA along with Networking Diploma student?
  17. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  18. Am I eligible to study MCA in Abroad being a Distance BCA student?
6th June 2016, 02:03 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better for me from job point of view between BCA Distance and BCA Regular? Will I be eligible to apply for Bank, SSC, UPSC exam after BCA in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 20 years old and I drop B.Sc 1st year exam this year because, I want to do BCA. I want know that which one is better between BCA distance and BCA regular. Can I get a good job after completing BCA from distance? Will I be eligible for Bank, SSC, UPSC exam after completing BCA from distance?

The BCA through Regular mode is better than the BCA in distance mode. Because many leading companies recruit only the candidates who studied the graduation in regular mode only like TCS. So it is always advisable to study your graduation in regular mode. For the post graduation and other courses you can do it in distance mode.
Yes, you are eligible to apply for Bank (IBPS), SSC, UPSC examinations with the BCA distance mode. For the government related examinations including civil services they required only graduation in any discipline. It is not an issue whether you studied through regular or distance mode.
15th June 2021, 09:14 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which one is better for me from job point of view between BCA Distance and BCA Regular? Will I be eligible to apply for Bank, SSC, UPSC exam after BCA in distance mode?

Hello friend
You can do BCA through regular mode or distance mode. I will suggest you to do through regular mode only because most of cases when you apply for job they are demanding that your graduation should be in a regular mode only.
If you are free and not doing any type of job then you should study regular mode only.
If you have joined any government organisation after your 12th class then you cannot study through regular mode then you have to study only for distance mode for your higher education.
I will also suggest you to complete all your education if you are interested in distance mode you can get admission in IGNOU University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?