29th May 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Being a Science student if I find BBA difficult, then can I get admission in BDS?

Well I am a science student who has got selected in NEET this year, but this exam wasn't given much importance..So i opted for BBA i got in too. But now i am confused as to which will be a better career for me...being a science student i find it kind of difficult to adjust in BBA.. should i go for dental (BDS)? or continue with BBA?

29th May 2016, 08:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a Science student if I find BBA difficult, then can I get admission in BDS?

Being a science student, if you are not interested to do BBA course, you can opt for any course related to Science stream which you are interested. BBA course is related to business field whereas BDS course is related to medical (dental) field. If you are not interested or unable to do BBA course, you can do BDS course.
29th May 2016, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a Science student if I find BBA difficult, then can I get admission in BDS?

If BDS admission is still going on the you can change the course surely but if a academic session is already started for BDS then you will face difficulty in getting admission.

Normally, there is a counselling for seat allotment after NEET. If you have missed that then it will not be possible to get admission.
30th May 2016, 03:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Go for the career path in which you are interested in and not just follow the others or anything as such. Therefore, if you are interested in BDS, you should go for it and if not then try to put a bit emphasis on your current studies and I am sure you will do good in your BBA course.

There is no problem in studying either of the course, as both of them have great career opportunities, provided you should have an interest in the field and should do goo in the examination an throughout the course.
30th May 2016, 05:44 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

It is solely on your part to decide whether you want to remain in BBA or want to go for BDS.

See, the decision is simple. Ask yourself what you want to be seen as after 10 years, a businessman or a successful Doctor/Dentist.

Ask yourself what appeals you, the fundamentals of Business or Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).

The more you like your subject, the more easy it would become.

Choose wisely !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?