29th May 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Which bank can sanction education loan for CA course including Hostel and Tuition fees?

All the Bank denied for giving loan to CA Student because All the Bank want to give/paid loan directly to College/Institution. As,Tuition Fees and Hostel Fees are separated from our ICAI for this they are denied they want Institutions like MBA or Others. Please tell me some Bank name which give Loan to CA student not only for Institution expenses but also for Tution Fess and Hostel Fees. Please reply me as soon as Possible.

Jawed Akhter Khan
Mob-9090523341
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  2. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  3. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees?
  4. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  5. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount?
  6. Admission fees, hostel fees and mess bill at BITS Pilani? Can education loan be availed for all of these?
  7. Does Bank charges full amount per year against interest rates of Education Loan?
  8. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil Engineering? How to proceed to any good bank for Education Loan?
  9. Can i get education loan for Hostel and Tuition Fees payment of my MBA Degree?
  10. If the total expense if more then 4 Lacs will bank education loan cover the whole expense?
  11. Fee structure for B.Tech through KIITEE? Recommended bank for taking education loan?
  12. Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language?
  13. Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to take education loan for B.Tech tuition fees only? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Time taken to sanction Bank Education Loan for MBA course?
  16. Whether Bank sanction an Education Loan to a candidate who has bonafide and estimation certificate of college?
  17. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  18. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
24th July 2016, 10:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can sanction education loan for CA course including Hostel and Tuition fees?

The banks will not provide education loan which will cover external tution fees. Tution fees of the course, institutional fees, study related fees, hostel and mess charges will be covered under the education loan scheme. The list of banks which offer education loan is attached below for your kind reference. The expenses covered under education loan include:-

- Fee payable to college/hostel
- Examination/Library/Laboratory fee.
- Purchase of books/equipments/instruments/uniforms.
- Caution deposit/building fund/refundable deposit supported by Institution bills/receipts.
- Purchase of computers/Laptops - essential for completion of the course.
- Any other expenses required to complete the course - like study tours, project work, thesis, etc
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 10 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?