29th May 2016, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?

I am a bsc biotech student can i take admission in msc food science nd msc food technology? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Please guide me with the information soon as possible? Thank you!

30th May 2016, 08:25 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?

Yes, you are eligible for M.Sc in Food Science and Technology.

Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc. in Food Science and Technology:-

-The applicant must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Science with Chemistry / Biochemistry as one of the subjects or Agriculture / Engineering / Technology with 50% marks.

-The applicant must have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at +2 or Pre-University or at Degree level.

Admission to this course is offered based on the candidate's performance in the entrance examination conducted by the concerned University.
30th May 2016, 08:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a bsc biotech student can i take admission in msc food science nd msc food technology? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Please guide me with the information soon as possible? Thank you!
After completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology, you can't apply for M.Sc in Food Science and Technology.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Food Technology from a recognized University are eligible for M.Sc in Food Science and Technology.

Your age should be above 17 years.
4th March 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor of Technology(B.TECH) candidates may eligible for MSC (Food science&Technology)?
19th December 2018, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.sc hotel management and catering science degree from MKU. Am i eligible for study M.sc food technology and can i get admission for any government college?
20th July 2020, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Is osmania university in hyderabad offering m. SC food science and technology course and eligibility criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?