30th May 2016, 06:47 PM
janhavi03

Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?

Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam? Can you please list me down the best colleges which are available in India? I need to study the course in the best place. Please guide me with the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Com course after completion of 12th PCM from P board?
  2. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
  3. Is it possible to do 12th again from a different board after completion of graduation course?
  4. Can I get admission for T.Y.BCom after completion of three year engineering diploma course?
  5. Eligibility for B.Com (H) from Calcutta University?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  7. List of good colleges I can apply for B.Com course in Pune or Mumbai after completion of 12th with 85% marks in CBSE board? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible to change board in 12th class from RBSE to MP borad?
  9. How can I get admission in B.Com after scoring 70% in 10th class and 50% in 12th class
  10. Can I study F.Y.B.Com/T.Y.B.Com/S.Y.B.Com from NIOS if completed 12th YCMOU?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th in a different board after completion of 11th in CBSE board?
  12. Is it better to study 12th CBSE board more time even before 11th CBSE board completion?
  13. Which stream is best to take admission in abroad after 12th when scored good in 10th and 12th examinations?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in I.I.T after completion of diploma course?
  15. List of colleges I can apply for doing Engineering after completion of 12th with 60% in JAC board?
  16. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  17. Examination date of upcoming NIOS 12th Board exam? Details of admission fee?
  18. Good colleges with bcom course accepting 64% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
30th May 2016, 09:04 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?

List of best college for B.Com in India after completion of 12th board exam

--> SHRI RAM COLLEGE OF COMMERCE - [SRCC], NEW DELHI

--> LADY SHRI RAM COLLEGE FOR WOMEN - [LSR], NEW DELHI

--> ST. XAVIER'S COLLEGE, MUMBAI

--> CHRIST UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE

--> LOYOLA COLLEGE, CHENNAI
31st May 2016, 07:12 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce and it is three year undergraduate course. There are many colleges in India which offer the course.

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course. Some of university or colleges offers admission on the basis of aggregate in 10+2.

Some of list of best university which offer the courses are :-

Delhi university.

Mumbai university.

Allahabad university.

Hyderabad Central university.

These are best universities in which there are various colleges which offer the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?