30th May 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

List of top government polytechnic colleges to get admission after taking 3803 CML rank?

My CML Rank is 3803 and MCQ Rank is 252. So in counselling top govn. colleges preferred to me for admission.? Can you please give me the information on this? It will be easier for me if you can provide me the details on this soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 18456 CML rank?
  2. Can I get a government polytechnic college in Jharkhand after scoring 12548 CML rank in Jharkhand Polytechnic exam
  3. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  4. Can I get admission in Al Qabir polytechnic college in Jharkhand having 601 rank?
  5. What is the counseling date for Jharkhand Polytechnic? I have scored 49.5 marks in Jharkhand Polytechnic and my F.CML rank is 1158
  6. In which college I will get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 452 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  7. List of top engineering colleges in AP? What should be the ECET rank?
  8. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  9. Closing and opening ranks for Computer Science Engineering in different IITs?
  10. List of Government Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 20150 rank in JEXPO?
  11. List of Government affiliated Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 7755 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Admission in government polytechnic colleges of North & Sout 24 Parganas with JEXPO rank of 19040?
  13. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can i get admission in Government polytechnic with 5813 rank in Delhi Polytechnic?
  15. Can I get government polytechinc college after scoring 2327 rank?
  16. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  17. What is the duration for diploma in information technology course
  18. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 390 CML rank and 56 BC1 rank in Jharkhand medical
30th May 2016, 09:28 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top government polytechnic colleges to get admission after taking 3803 CML rank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My CML Rank is 3803 and MCQ Rank is 252. So in counselling top govn. colleges preferred to me for admission.? Can you please give me the information on this? It will be easier for me if you can provide me the details on this soon. Thanks!
Here is a list of some of the colleges where you can apply :-
  • Al-Kabir Polytechnic
  • B.A.College Of Engineering & Technology
  • Dav Institute Of Engineering & Technology
  • Government Polytechnic Adityapu
  • Government Polytechnic Bhaga
  • Government Polytechnic Nirsa, Dhanbad
  • Government Polytechnic-Latehar
  • Govrnment Polytechnic, Ranchi
  • Guru Gobind Singh Educational Society's Technical Campus
  • Institute Of Science And Management
  • K.K. College Of Engineering & Management
  • Mangalam Institute Of Management
  • Kejriwal Institute Of Management And Development Studies
  • R. V. S. College Of Engineering & Technology
  • Nilai Educational Trust's Group Of Institutions
  • Ramchandra Chandravansi Polytechnic Institute
  • Ramgovind Polytechnic Institute
  • Rtc Institute Of Technology
  • Satyendra Narayan Sinha Institute Of Business Management
  • Techno India Chaibasa
  • University Polytechnic, Bit, Mesra
  • Vidya Memorial Institute Of Technology
  • Xavier Institute Of Polytechnic And Technology
15th June 2018, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top government polytechnic colleges to get admission after taking 3803 CML rank?

My CML rank is 2100 can I take admission in any govt college from mechanical branch. I am from general category
22nd June 2019, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

My CML rank is 1751,CAT rank-0,MCQ rank-153 in jceceb polytechnic(lateral entry). Can i get admission in Dhanbad plytechnic,Alkabir polytechnic or any polytechnic college in Ranchi.
17th October 2021, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

My CML rank is 1848, category- general,can I get admission in government polytechnic dumka?
10th July 2022, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

My cml rank is 6627 cat rank 2274 TFw rank 2074 can I get government college in CSE branch %uD83D%uDE14%uD83E%uDD14
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?