30th May 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships or free education grant available for SC student for further studies after 12th class?

Sir my 12th class percentage is 84.4%
I am sc category student and I need to get any scholarship urgently on this basis of percentage. So please provide information to me about scholarship and educational grant is any

10th December 2017, 12:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships or free education grant available for SC student for further studies after 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir my 12th class percentage is 84.4%
I am sc category student and I need to get any scholarship urgently on this basis of percentage. So please provide information to me about scholarship and educational grant is any

There are various government and private scholarships available for the SC students to pursue higher education after completion of 12th standard. Some scholarships offered by the state government can be found in the state government scholarship portal. Some of the scholarships available for the 12th passed SC students are given below;

Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students - Official Website

Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students - Official Website

NTPC Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST students - Official Website

ONGC Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?