30th May 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What if I have not been selected for IOCL Scholarship Financial Grant?

My name is m.premkumar and last month I applied for IOCL scholarship financial grant. My reg no (135706). There was no result for me. Kindly help me i am not selected for it as it seems.

Related Questions:
  1. With 83% in graduation can I get the scholarship? When the list of selected candidates are out?
  2. Minimum percentage required for IOCL scholarship?
  3. Can I apply for IOCL scholarship if secured 87% in 10th standard?
  4. Details of scholarship from Amity university or any kind of Financial grant from any NGO? Details of fee including Mess and Hostel charges?
  5. Details of scholarship from Amity university or any kind of Financial grant from any NGO? Details of fee including Mess and Hostel charges? -- [New]
  6. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  7. What should I do to get selected in top 100 universities of US? Chances of getting scholarship or financial aid for Indian student?
  8. When will the result of IOCL Scholarship be announced?
  9. Way to get Scholarship ID for MHRD Central Scheme?
  10. B.Tech 2nd year student can get IOCL scholarship or not?
  11. Is there any scholarship grant for students who want to do schooling in USA?
  12. Can I get financial assistance to do research if selected for PhD in Bangalore?
  13. What scholarships can I get after completing intermediate with 97%? I belong to OBC category -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get financial help through scholarship for studying graduation?
  15. Scholarship from IOCL for 11th student of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?
  16. Information about non receivable of scholarship after getting selected for it?
  17. How can I get scholarship amount if selected in CBSE CSS Scholarship?
  18. Detailed information about IOCL scholarship for B.Tech 1st year student?
31st May 2016, 05:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What if I have not been selected for IOCL Scholarship Financial Grant?

I am extremely sorry to state that you have not been selected for IOCL Scholarship Financial Grant. The list of students who are getting scholarships will only be declared by the authority. Since you are not selected, so you can try for other scholarships or opt for education loan to complete further studies. Also, make sure that you know the reason behind rejection of scholarship so that if there were any mistakes from your end, you do not commit them again in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?