31st May 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How to approach the DNB Office and apply for 2016-2017 section exams?

I completed DGO in 1994 followed by 1 year of work as a tutor at cmc in 1996-1998, followed by 1.5 years of DNB trainee at TRIVANDRUN MEDICAL COLLEGE. I had appeared for the dnb final exams several times. Now after a gap of 5 years i want to try again. But DNB office is not answering any calls. Please give me a reply as to how to approach and apply for sec exam on 2016-2017
thank you

1st June 2016, 10:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach the DNB Office and apply for 2016-2017 section exams?

DNB (Diplomate of National Board) title is generally awarded by "National Board of Examinations" (NBE). This DNB title is given for candidates who successfully completed the Medical Post Graduation or Post Doctoral Medical Education under this.

There are two ways in which you may approach the DNB Office.

Procedure 1:

>> As they are not answering your call, I suggest you to directly walk in to the DNB Office. So that your concern may be considered by approaching officials in the Office.

Procedure 2:

>> As this DND is awarded by National Board of Examinations (NBE), I suggest you to directly approach this NBE to solve your query. Here are the contact details of NBE. I suggest you to go through the "Result" and "Career" section of NBA website which is given below for more details.

Ph. No: +91 11 45593000

Address: National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Ring Road, New Delhi-110029

Click here for Contact Details of Regional and Nodal Offices

For Medical or Press Queries :-

Contact Person - Mr.P.Ramesh, Assistant Director
Fax - +91 11 45593009

Click here for Official Website
8th April 2017, 05:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to approach the DNB Office and apply for 2016-2017 section exams?

Will there be any DNB FINAL ( RESPIRATORY MEDICINE) theory exam in 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?