31st May 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

List of Engineering colleges approved by AICTE in North-East State of India?

Hello,
I want to do B.Tech. Is there any AICTE approved Engineering college in North East State of India?

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved undergraduate engineering colleges in India?
  2. List of Agriculture Engineering Colleges in North-East India.
  3. How may I do B.Tech through correspondence from AICTE approved colleges in India? How may I get details about IME(Mumbai)? I'm government employee in Bijli board in State Haryana
  4. List of Government MBBS colleges in North East India in which North-East student can apply.
  5. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  6. List of Government colleges in North East India with mailing address to do B.Sc.
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  8. List of colleges offering AICTE approved Diploma Mechanical course in India?
  9. List of AICTE approved engineering colleges in Rajsthan, India
  10. List of approved AICTE colleges in Karnataka state/university for diploma in civil engineering
  11. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of AICTE approved colleges/Universities for M.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering in Gujarat?
  13. List of top 10 AICTE approved marine engineering colleges in India?
  14. List of AICTE approved colleges/universities for M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. List of colleges which are approved by AICTE to do correspondence engineering course?
  16. List of AICTE approved engineering colleges in Bihar?
  17. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
  18. Colleges approved by AICTE in Uttaranchal?
4th June 2016, 02:24 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Engineering colleges approved by AICTE in North-East State of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do B.Tech. Is there any AICTE approved Engineering college in North East State of India?

The list of engineering colleges approved by AICTE in North East State of India;

Assam Engineering College
Regional Engineering College
Cachar Engineering College
Don Bosco College of Engineering and Technology
Assam Textile Institute
Royal School of Engineering and Technology
National Institute of Technology
IIT Guwahati
National Institute of Technology
North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology
Tezpur University
Mizoram University – School of Engineering and Technology
Tripura Institute of Technology
Jorhat Engineering College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?