4th June 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?

How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?

hello sir,
im doing my BE in computer science engineering.im much interested in aeronautical engineering.because of my personal situations i could not do my BE in aeronautical engineering.im not interested in software.i want to achieve in aeronautical field.i kindly request you to guide me and make my dream come true.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  2. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  3. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  4. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  5. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to join MBBS after doing Aeronautical Engineering? I am 18 years old
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission in aeronautical after diploma in computer science?
  8. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. How to do masters in Aeronautical engineering?
  14. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  15. Which is the best way to do Aeronautical engineering? Should I go for +2 or Diploma?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma computer technology 3 years course?
  17. How may I join Aeronautical engineering after graduating in computer engineering?
  18. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
9th June 2011, 10:10 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?

Hi,

I regret that you cannot pursue aeronautical engineering at this stage after doing B.E in computer science.

If you want to study this engineering,you have to start it right from the beginning,which will be a wastage of four years of B.E(CS) degree.

May be you cannot directly join in the aeronautical engg field after doing B.E in CS, but you can indulge into aeronautical science and its branch sciences afterward.

So without hesitating, at first complete your graduation degree and then you will have scope to think for further studies in aeronautics.

Good luck!
23rd June 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?

Which career can i do after aeronautical engineering
26th June 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

hai iam deee in diploma so high studying enng be .aero ?
27th June 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I want to known that b.e in comp science has a scope or not
30th June 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

can i join aeronautical engineering after doing b.tech in electrical and electronics?
3rd July 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

i am durairaj and finish computer science engineering but i have more interest in research field.so have me get job in nasa
6th July 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Electronics and communication Engineering and have a work experinece of 3years. How can i do a course or any maters degree in Automobile or Aeronautics ?. I want to change my domain. Is there any way for that?
30th July 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue M.E in aeronautical engg. after my B.E in computer
16th December 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i m doing B.E COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING 2nd year... may i know what are the scope in aeronautical field ,and what is the procedure to join in that field??? Is there any examination required???
18th January 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

how do i join aeronautical engineering after btech cse .then jobs for this aeronautical
18th January 2013, 06:47 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?

hello sir,
im doing my BE in computer science engineering.im much interested in aeronautical engineering.because of my personal situations i could not do my BE in aeronautical engineering.im not interested in software.i want to achieve in aeronautical field.i kindly request you to guide me and make my dream come true.
HI!
I am sorry to say that while doing B.E Computer Science you can not shift to B.E Aeronautical Engineering.

B.E Computer Science is also good you can try in this field.
If you don't want to study then you have to take re-admission in B.E Aeronautical Engineering.

You Don't have other option.

You have to qualify the entrance exam and take admission in B.E Ist year of Aeronautical Engineering.

ALL THE BEST!
16th May 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have done my b-tech from computer science. But I am not interested in the software field. I want to go in the aeronautical stream. Please suggest me that how do I become an aeronautical engineer now.
5th October 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

how to join aeronautical engineering after doing b.e. in mechanical branch?
20th February 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

after completing my btech or by studying we can try for aeronautical maintenance
17th October 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Can we pursue masters in Aeronautics after completing BF from CS.
27th December 2014, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

After completing computer engineering if we can join any other coarses related to aeronautical field or not
5th February 2018, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing my BE engineering in computer science field, but I'm not interested much in it so can I join aeronautical engineering as my higher studies after completing my be computer science?
16th May 2018, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical
30th November 2018, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm doing my Btech engineering in computer science field, but I'm not interested much in it so can I join aeronautical engineering as my higher studies after completing my BE in computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?