1st June 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the required percentage for getting admission in Class 11th Banasthali University?

I have just passed high school. I want to take admission in Banasthali University in class xi. Kindly tell me the required percentage to get admission in class xi at Banasthali University. It will be easy if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to take admission in 11th class in Banasthali?
  2. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Percentage required to get admission in class 11th in Banasthali PCM stream?
  4. What is the fees and percentage required to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Class 11th
  5. Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  6. Procedure to take admission in class 11 at Banasthali university?
  7. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth in 11th?
  8. How much percentage required to be scored in class 10th board for admission into Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  9. Required minimum percentage in 10th to take admission in 11th class?
  10. Percentage needed to take admission in class 11th in Banasthali School?
  11. Percentage required in 10th to get admission in Banasthali in 11th?
  12. Procedure for admission into class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Fee structure of 11th standard admission?
  13. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  14. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?
  15. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  16. How much percentage of marks required in 10th to get admission for class 11th standard?
  17. What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?
  18. What is the process of getting admission in Class 9th at Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
5th June 2016, 06:25 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the required percentage for getting admission in Class 11th Banasthali University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just passed high school. I want to take admission in Banasthali University in class xi. Kindly tell me the required percentage to get admission in class xi at Banasthali University. It will be easy if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!
Admission to class XI are purely based on merit of marks of secondary certificate/equivalent examination. The minimum percentage the candidate should have in order to apply for admission in this institute is 45% minimum for General candidates and 40% in needed for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

For details log on to this link http://www.banasthali.org/banasthali/wcms/en/home/school-education/admissions/index.html;jsessionid=DED15B1A0E27FBB1A53031717355 626D
7th June 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the required percentage for getting admission in Class 11th Banasthali University?

I read in class 10 this year from ICSE board I want to know that how much percentage I score in my half yearly exams to get admission in 11 standard in vanasthali
9th January 2021, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Does personal cell phone is available for the student of class 11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?