1st June 2016, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in abroad after completing B.Sc Nursing 4th year

How to get job in abroad after completing B.Sc Nursing course (4 year course)? I want to get a job in countries like USA, UK, Australia, etc.
Thank you in advance.

5th June 2016, 02:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in abroad after completing B.Sc Nursing 4th year

You can definitely get a job in abroad in the nursing field as there is good demand of talented professional in the developed countries. However, you cannot get a job directly as the healthcare industry in developed countries is complex. Hence, you have the following options.

- Do some healthcare certification of the concerned country in which you want to seek job opportunity. Then upload your profile in the leading job portals and you might get a job opportunity with job posting in abroad.
- Get into multinational companies , do some years of service and then you can get onsite opportunities.
- Pursue higher studies in abroad and then you can get job opportunities in the concerned country.
10th October 2016, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation ( bsc. Nursing) from DMC & H Ludhiana .I want to know that what I can do to go abroad
3rd November 2016, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

I want to go North Carolina in Ar(USA) for a job through a male nurse so what I can do for it?
30th August 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

How can i go abroad without ielts after bsc nursing 4th year
10th September 2019, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of BSC nursing first year so after completion of my course I want to go to Canada to work ..how is it possible???
28th November 2019, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of BSC nursing 3rd year so after completion of my course I want to go to abroad to work & complete MSc nursing ..how is it possible?
29th March 2020, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I am student of bsc nursing 4th year so after my course I want to.go to abroad to do work and to complete mba nursing. How is it possible?
7th October 2020, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

my name is ARUN.D I have completed my graduation ( bsc. Nursing) from Tiruppur IN 2016.I am working from KMCH HOSPITAL in coimbatore . what I can do to go abroad
29th November 2020, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

my name is Anitha .k I have completed my gradution [bsc.Nursing] from guntur in 2015-2019.i am working from kims hospital in ongole.what can i do to go abroad
2nd December 2020, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I completed my bsc msg recently,I want to give enterence test for America, please guide me,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?