1st June 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering except B.Tech and B.E courses? Courses relating to the same field in Ernakulam and Thrissur District?

I have completed my Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 93% marks and also have scored 85% in Bio-Maths in 12th standard. I further want to opt for higher studies except B.Tech and B.E. field. I want to know that is there any B.Sc related course in Electrical branch in Ernakulam and Thrissur Districts or any other degree related to this branch. So, kindly provide me some valuable information on this topic.

14th April 2023, 12:17 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Career opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering except B.Tech and B.E courses? Courses relating to the same field in Ernakulam and Thrissur District?

Yes, there are several BSc courses related to the electrical branch that you can pursue in Ernakulam and Thrissur districts. Some of the popular courses include:
  • B.Sc. in Electronics
  • B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  • B.Sc. in Applied Electronics
Apart from these, there are some other degrees related to this branch that you can consider:
  • Diploma in Electrical Engineering: This is a three-year course that focuses on the practical aspects of electrical engineering. It covers topics such as electrical circuits, power systems, control systems, electronics, and communication systems.
  • Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Electronics and Communication Technology: This is a four-year undergraduate program that covers a wide range of topics related to electronics and communication. The course curriculum includes subjects such as digital electronics, microprocessors, communication systems, and electronic devices and circuits.
  • Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Electronics: This is a three-year undergraduate program that focuses on the study of electronics and its applications. The course curriculum includes subjects such as digital electronics, analog electronics, communication systems, and microprocessors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?