2nd June 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for Vocational Training in NTPC near Delhi for 2nd year Diploma in Electronics(MCEA) student?

I am currently pursuing my Polytechnic course in ELectronics(MCEA) 2nd year from RBS College in Bichpuri(Agra). I further want to join Vocational Training in NTPC near Delhi. Therefore I kindly request you to please provide me the required details regarding the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC?
  5. Full information about Winter Vocational training at NTPC?
  6. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IOCL for Diploma student?
  9. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  10. Applying for Vocational Training in IOCL or NTPC after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  11. What is the procedure to take up Vocational training in NTPC, BHEL, BEL? I am a B.Tech student
  12. How to do Vocational training in a better company? I am a B.Tech mechanical 2nd year student
  13. Detailed procedure of vocational training for MBA(HR) in NTPC?
  14. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC, Korba for EEE final year student?
  15. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  16. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  17. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I take vocational training from Infosys while pursuing 2nd year of my B.Tech CSE?
31st July 2023, 06:57 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Admission procedure for Vocational Training in NTPC near Delhi for 2nd year Diploma in Electronics(MCEA) student?

• Check the NTPC website for the latest notification for Vocational Training. The NTPC website releases notification for Vocational Training on its website from time to time. You can check the website regularly to see if there are any openings for Vocational Training.
  • Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria. The notification will list the eligibility criteria for the program. Make sure that you meet all of the eligibility criteria before applying for the program.
  • Prepare your application form and submit it online or offline. The application form for the Vocational Training programs can be submitted online or offline. You can find the application form on the NTPC website.
  • Appear for the written test and/or interview. After the application process is over, NTPC will conduct a written test and/or interview for the shortlisted candidates. The selection process will vary depending on the program.
  • If you are selected, you will be appointed to NTPC Vocational Training. If you are selected for the program, you will be appointed to NTPC Vocational Training. You will be required to undergo a training program before you start working.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?