2nd June 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Is Economics Honours good for future if want to opt for government job? Level of difficulty of the course?

I have completed my 12th with Science(Biology) scoring 70.2% in aggregate and further want to pursue Economics Honours. I want to know that is it tough for science students to opt for Economics Honours. I want to opt for government jobs in future.

Related Questions:
5th June 2016, 03:24 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Economics Honours good for future if want to opt for government job? Level of difficulty of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th with Science(Biology) scoring 70.2% in aggregate and further want to pursue Economics Honours. I want to know that is it tough for science students to opt for Economics Honours. I want to opt for government jobs in future.
Yes, Economic Honours course in graduation is good for the government jobs. The eligibility to get a government job is graduation in any stream from a recognized university. The selection for the government job is done through written examination and interview. You have to prepare well to clear the written examination because the competition for the examination is very high. You can also attend the classes to clear examinations. The economics honours course is easier than some of the engineering and science graduation courses. So you can choose and study the economics honours in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?