2nd June 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Journalist for a BA (English) student?

I stay in Kolkata and am currently pursuing BA(English) course and further want to become a Journalist. I want to know as to what steps should I take in order to become a Journalist in future. Kindly provide me the relevant information.

2nd June 2016, 06:35 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Journalist for a BA (English) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I stay in Kolkata and am currently pursuing BA(English) course and further want to become a Journalist. I want to know as to what steps should I take in order to become a Journalist in future. Kindly provide me the relevant information.

The aspirant can become a Journalist after BA English course or he can join in the Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism course to become a Journalist. The scope in the journalism field is good for the English graduates.
You should have very good communication and writing skills. You should know the current affairs, political news, economic developments and sports news. You should be reading most of the local newspapers and magazines to update yourself. You have to write and send the articles to the newspapers and magazines. You can also join any journalism course, which helps you to build your career in the field.
3rd August 2019, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become a Journalist for a BA (English) student?

My name is D Jeremiah Mulbah Jr I want to attend the journalism school and obtain a degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?