2nd June 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges for admission with 118 NATA score and 90.5% in 12th ISC

My daughter has scored 90.5% in her 12th board examination and 118 in NATA in her very 1st attempt. I want to know as to which college she should look forward for admission in. Can she get admission in CEPT, Ahmedabad, JJ Mumbai/Pune or RV Bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Will iI get admission to sushant school of architecture after scoring 118 in NATA exam?
  2. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  3. List of colleges which offer B.Arch through NATA in India? Percentage required in 12th to appear in NATA?
  4. Can I get cutoff list for colleges after passing 12th with 65% and NATA score of 100 marks
  5. Can I get benefit if secure 80% in 12th ISC to apply for NATA in next year?
  6. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much mark should I score in NATA to get admission at CET?
  8. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  9. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  10. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  11. Can i get admission in SPA through NATA exam?
  12. Which government colleges i can get for admission with 98 score in NATA?
  13. How much marks are needed to take admission in SPA Delhi? How much is the NATA score?
  14. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 84 marks in NATA Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secure less than 50% in 12th ISC?
  16. How may get admission in B.Arch? What's score should I obtain in NATA? I've secured 85% marks in 12th Board
  17. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  18. List of government colleges for B.Arch degree after scoring 77 marks in NATA?
27th July 2016, 07:31 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges for admission with 118 NATA score and 90.5% in 12th ISC

List of colleges

Sir J J College of Architecture, Mumbai

Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh

Department of Architecture, NIT Tiruchirapalli

Department of Architecture, IIT Roorkee

Department of Architecture, NIT Calicut

R V School of Architecture, RVCE, Bangalore

Department of Architecture, BIT, Mersa

Rizvi College of Architecture (RCA)

Sinhgad College of Architecture

School of Planning and Architecture
22nd August 2016, 05:24 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Default Re: List of colleges for admission with 118 NATA score and 90.5% in 12th ISC

hi
here are some best colleges which can suite your score.

LIST OF COLLEGES :

Amity University - Haryana
Haryana

Indo Global Colleges
Chandigarh, Punjab

Andhra University College of Engineering - Visakhapatnam
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Sir J J College of Architecture
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Manipal University
Manipal, Karnataka

College of Engineering (Anna University) - Guindy (CEG)
Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Government Engineering College - Thrissur (GECT)
Thrissur, Kerala

College of Engineering - Thiruvananthapuram
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

Axis Colleges
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) - Nagpur
Nagpur, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?