2nd June 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering. Now I want to pursue diploma in aeronautical engineering. Can you please tell me the admission procedure for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission in aeronautical after diploma in computer science?
  2. Admission procedure for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  4. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Diploma for 10th NIOS student?
  6. Procedure for getting admission into 4 years Degree course in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical? List of colleges for getting aeronautical engineering admission?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  10. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  12. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  13. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  14. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  15. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  16. Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering in correspondence?
  17. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  18. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
2nd June 2016, 05:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering. Now I want to pursue diploma in aeronautical engineering. Can you please tell me the admission procedure for this course?

The aspirant has to apply to the polytechnic college for the admission to the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through the application form. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard with 35% marks. The duration of the course is 3 years. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the diploma course in some states. The mark scored in the 10th standard is considered for the admission. After short listing you will receive the call letter from the college for the admission. The course is available in various institutions like
Singhania University - Official Website
Karavali Group of Colleges - Official Website
Acharya Institutes - Official Website
2nd June 2016, 06:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get admission in diploma course in the field of aeronautical engineering:-

- Appear in the diploma entry entrance test. This is conducted in each state. Even private universities conduct their own diploma entry entrance test.
- Score well in the entrance exam.
- Appear in the counseling round and select appropriate college for admission.
- You can also opt for the course through correspondence/distance learning mode wherein admission is usually done on the basis of first cum first serve basis.
2nd June 2016, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering, the candidate must passed 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 35% marks from a recognised board. Some colleges offer admission in Diploma course on basis of 10th standard board examinations whereas some colleges offers admission to candidates who have appeared and qualified the state level Diploma entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course.
2nd June 2016, 10:51 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The admission process for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course is not same in all the colleges/universities. It varies from college to college. Candidates who had qualified 10th standard examinations in all subjects with minimum qualifying marks from a recognised board are eligible to do Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course.

Admissions in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course are offered on basis of your 10th standard final examination marks by some colleges and few top colleges offer admission through state level entrance examination or by conducting their own entrance examination.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course then, now if you pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering, your 3 years of valuable time will be wasted. Since, you have already completed Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course, I suggest you to pursue Mechanical Engineering course, so, that you can complete it in the same 3 years and obtain Bachelor's degree instead of pursuing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course. It's just my advice but, I suggest you to do whatever you are interested as it is your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?