2nd June 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission in self financing colleges of Kerala is possible with 112 in NATA and 85% in 12th? Names of good B.Arch colleges in Kerala?

I got 112 in NATA and 85% marks in CBSE board exams. Is it possible to get admission based on merit in a top college? If not then do I stand any chance for self financing college in Kerala? Please name few good B.Arch colleges in Kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a good rank for admission in Kerala college? I have scored 110 in NATA and 83% in CBSE in Kerala
  2. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  3. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  4. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  5. Is it necessary to appear for NATA exam to get admission into Kerala state engineering colleges?
  6. Is NATA sufficient for admission to Architecture colleges in Kerala?
  7. Can I get admission in government college in Kerala after scoring 104 score in NATA and 82% in 12th CBSE?
  8. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  9. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  10. Exams for admission to good colleges in Bengaluru for B.Arch after 12th standard?
  11. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  12. List of self financing colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will i be able to secure a seat in a good college in kerala after getting a score of 101 in NATA?
  14. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?
  15. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  16. List of Self Financing Colleges which offer M.Tech in Electronics and Communications in Kerala?
  17. Is there any chance to get MBBS seat in self financing college in Kerala?
  18. Self-financing colleges in Kerala for M.Tech (Mechanical)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?