2nd June 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change college from Tumkur to Bangalore University if failed in a couple of subjects?

I want to change my college from Tumkur University to Bangalore University. I want o know that if I fail in one or two subjects can I still change my college or will there be any such problem then. Kindly provide me the related information as I am in very much need of an answer.

3rd June 2016, 04:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change college from Tumkur to Bangalore University if failed in a couple of subjects?

I am sorry to say that if you have been unable to clear all your papers and unable to score a minimum of 60% in aggregate, you will not be allowed to get admission in another college, i.e. shift to another college from present.

You need to have cleared all of your papers and should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate in the first year to be eligible to get transferred to another college as it can be done only in the first year and not after that.
3rd June 2016, 07:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change college from Tumkur to Bangalore University if failed in a couple of subjects?

You should know that college to college transfer under same university is allowed but you can not transfer from one college of one university to some other college of other university.

The other important criteria candidate must not have any pending backlog or arrear for admission. You can get transferred from one college to other college under same university until you pass in all subjects. College transfer option is available for first year candidates only.
4th August 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

If I change from Tumkur university to Bangalore university , is their any criteria for me to read the Bangalore university subjects from beginning even though I'll admit for 2nd yr BCOM
18th December 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I am studying the 1st year b.com in Tumkur university I have back 2 subjects so how to change Bangalore university...
8th June 2017, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change college within university? What are All the rules and regulations?
14th April 2018, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, My name is balakrishna.my village is hudem.bellari dist. I am studying the 1 year Bsc pmcs in Tumkur university. I have 2 subjects back. I have facing many problems in Tumkur. That's way how to change Tumkur university to davangere university or Ballari university...because which are near from our village
Thank you sir
-Balakrishna H S
11th November 2019, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I am studying the 1st year B Sc in Tumkur university,i
would have change my university for 2nd year
12th November 2019, 07:26 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying the 1st year B Sc in Tumkur university,i
would have change my university for 2nd year
For changing from one university to another you need to keep in mind these points :

-> You should not have any backlog

-> You are eligible for changing University only in First year.

-> You should obtain minimum of 60% marks.
8th April 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir now I am in 3rd sem, I cant wrote 2 exams due my apendix operation, now I have face many problems in tumkur, how can I change my college to mysore university, it is possible to change or not?
7th December 2022, 07:42 PM
U18BC21C0079

How can i chamge my college from Bangalore City University to Tumkur university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?