2nd June 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Scope of M.Sc in Hotel Management in present job market? Can I get job in FiVe Star hotels?

I have completed my M.Sc hotel management from Punjab technical university. But, i don"t know about scope in the job market as present.
Now i am looking to work with five star hotels.
GArish 9999237162

Related Questions:
  1. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  2. Total number of posts available in 5 star Hotels after B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  3. Total number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for Management Graduates? Types of jobs?
  4. List of Hotels which offer recruitment to MBA(Hotel Management) candidate in Abroad?
  5. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  6. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
  7. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get good jobs in Indian Hotels? I am a Hospitality Management Graduate with masters in business administration
  9. How can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing BSc degree in hotel management
  10. How much salary will I get after BSc HMCTT course?
  11. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in 5 Star Hotel of India for B.Sc(Hotel Management) 1st year student?
  12. Can I apply for job in Hotels without doing Hotel Management course? Is there any way to attend Air Hostess training?
  13. Job opportunities in Hotels Abroad?
  14. Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course?
  15. Which master degree has lot of scope in present Job market?
  16. Is MBA finance better than HR?
  17. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
10th June 2016, 02:09 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Scope of M.Sc in Hotel Management in present job market? Can I get job in FiVe Star hotels?

Before you go for the job hunt, i will suggest you to research about your degree you are doing and the scope of the degree. What kind of job you will be getting by having this degree.

What are the possibilities of the job and the sector you must apply for the job.
As these are the basics you must know about your degree and the education, that this degree will be helpful in getting which kind of job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?