3rd June 2016, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?

I am seeking information about the education loan for KIIT university as i am having a 17266 rank and also my admission in B.Tech has been confirmed. So, tell me that which Bank may give be loan for KIIT university?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University? -- [New]
  2. Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech in KIIT University?
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Is KIIT University offers scholarships to ST student?
  4. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  5. Can I take education loan from SBI bank to study in KIIT University?
  6. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  7. Can I get loan to study from KIIT? Bank will pay all the installments including every cost?
  8. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  9. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  11. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  12. Overall fee for dual degree at KIIT? Will bank provide me Loan for such dual degree course?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  15. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  17. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study MS from the same Bank sponsored Loan for B.Tech course?
  18. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
3rd June 2016, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?

There are many leading public sector banks like SBI, Union Bank, Bank of Baroda, Allahabad Bank, Central Bank of India and many more who provide education loan. There are private sector banks also like ICICI, HDFC, Kotak Mahindra etc which are good option for educational loan.

You have got confirmed admission means you can surely apply for education loan with relevant documents. Just arrange a guarantor for the loan which is of prime importance.
4th June 2016, 09:07 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?

KIIT is a renowned university for Bachelor of Technology course. You can apply for education loan to any private or public sector bank of India. As per guidelines of Reserve Bank of India, all banks are advised to sanction education loans as much as possible.

*Earlier there was so much difficulty in getting education loan. In order to sort out all types of difficulty, central government of India launched Education loan portal of India where candidates seeking education loan can apply to multiple banks. Within specified time period, bank will respond regarding sanction of loan. You can visit official website of Vidya Lakshmi portal for any more details.
28th April 2018, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

My rank is 1060 in general and as women general 427 in kiitee 2018 for bio technology..may I get 16 lakhs loan.and have I mortgage anything ...how much loan interest.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?