3rd June 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Why I haven't got the Sanskrit scholarship which I had applied last year? When the new notification will come to apply for it again?

I have applied for Sanskrit scholarship around September and October 2015 but have not got yet, tell me when I will get scholarship? I have secured 99 marks in 1st year as well as in 2nd year. Then why is this delay and when the notification will come to apply for it this year again?

14th June 2016, 11:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why I haven't got the Sanskrit scholarship which I had applied last year? When the new notification will come to apply for it again?

Rashtriya Sanskrit sansthan offers scholarship for the candidates who have secured good marks in Sanskrit subject.

The minimum criteria to avail Sanskrit scholarship is that the candidate must have passed class 11/ class 12 examination with an aggregate of 60% marks and must have secured above 60% in Sanskrit subject from a recognized board of education.

The scholarship is offered for a period of 10 months from 01st July every year.

The upcoming notification will be released in the month of August 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?