3rd June 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Kendriya Vidyalaya & Navodaya Vidyalaya PGT entrance exams?

Well actually, sir i have completed my M.Sc in Biochemistry & i have Gate score card. But i don't have B.Ed degree. So, please tell me i am eligible for Kendriya Vidyalaya & Navodaya Vidyalya PGT entrance exams or not?

5th June 2016, 12:24 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Kendriya Vidyalaya & Navodaya Vidyalaya PGT entrance exams?

No, I am sorry to say that you need to have a B.Ed degree in order to appear for PGT entrance test in order to be eligible to appear for the above mentioned examination. Therefore, I suggest you to kindly opt for B.Ed degree and after completion of the course, you will be very much eligible for the course.
5th June 2016, 01:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Kendriya Vidyalaya & Navodaya Vidyalaya PGT entrance exams?

No, I am sorry to say that you need to have a B.Ed degree in order to appear for PGT entrance test in order to be eligible to appear for the above mentioned examination. Therefore, I suggest you to kindly opt for B.Ed degree and after completion of the course, you will be very much eligible for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?