3rd June 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How to download JEE Advanced Hall Tickets 2016

I want to know about an information regarding how to download Jee Advanced hall tickets 2016? Kindly someone let me know asap.

4th June 2016, 07:17 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to download JEE Advanced Hall Tickets 2016

The candidates who have qualified in JEE mains examination are eligible to download the JEE advanced hall ticket.

To download the JEE advanced hall ticket click here

4th June 2016, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can download JEE Advanced 2016 examination hall ticket through online by visting by JEE Advanced official portal https://portal.jeeadv.ac.in/. You need to login into the portal by entering your registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email address. Once, you have logged into your account, you will see the option to download your hallticket, click on that and you can take printout of the JEE Advanced 2016 examination hallticket.

4th June 2016, 10:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the link from where you can download your admit card by providing the required information asked for.

Kindly click on the link below.

http://www.jeeadv.ac.in/

4th June 2016, 10:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To download JEE Advanced 2016 examination hall ticket, you must have successfully registered for JEE Advanced examination. You can download the hallticket of JEE Advanced 2016 examination through JEE Advanced 2016 candidate portal https://portal.jeeadv.ac.in/.

You need to login into your account using the above link to download your hallticket. You need to enter your JEE Advanced registration number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address to login into your account for downloading the hallticket of JEE Advanced 2016 examination.

Candidates who have qualified and secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination among all categories and those who have secured minimum aggregate of 75% (70% in case of SC/ST category) marks from a Government recognised board are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?