3rd June 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do BCA without having Mathematics in 12th? Colleges under DU or any other colleges offering BCA without Mathematics?

I have just appeared in 12th board exam and I am very keen to do BCA. But I have studied Humanities with subject Informatics Practices(IP) without Math. Please, tell me about colleges of Delhi University or any other college in Delhi offering BCA without Mathematics?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  2. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  3. List of colleges for BCA which do not require mathematics in 12th?
  4. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who is pursuing 12th Commerce with Computer Science and without Mathematics?
  5. What kind of Maths is there in BCA course?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?
  7. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  8. Can I study BCA with IT and without Maths in 12th? Is it necessary to study Science in 12th for further pursuing BCA?
  9. Can I get admission to study BCA if secured 38% in 12th Mathematics?
  10. Can I Do BCA Without Having Mathematics in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  12. Can I do any Medical Course after BCA? Which courses and colleges?
  13. What is the eligibility to get admission for BCA?
  14. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  15. Difference between B.Sc CS and BCA? Which course is better from job and placement point of view?
  16. Possibility to study M.Sc(Mathematics) for BCA student?
  17. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Mathematics) in Kerala to a candidate who has secured 82% in 12th and 70% in Mathematics?
  18. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
8th June 2016, 12:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do BCA without having Mathematics in 12th? Colleges under DU or any other colleges offering BCA without Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just appeared in 12th board exam and I am very keen to do BCA. But I have studied Humanities with subject Informatics Practices(IP) without Math. Please, tell me about colleges of Delhi University or any other college in Delhi offering BCA without Mathematics?
Its not much possible to get admission for BCA course without Mathematics subject. Because of most of the universities/colleges will prefer only those who studied Mathematics subject 12th standard. Very less number of college will allot admission for the Non Mathematics students based on the 12th standard mark. You have to find such colleges and get admission for BCA course.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The candidate must complete Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification with at least 50% of marks from a recognized university.
- The candidate must studied Mathematics/Statistics subject at 12th standard level.

Colleges under DU or any other colleges offering BCA without Mathematics:

JK Business School
Address: Damdama Lake Rd, Gurgaon, Haryana 122102
Phone:0124 201 4091

Shiva Institute of Management Studies
Address: 363-364-365, Pandav Nagar Industrial Area, Bulandshar Road,
Near Rezapur Railway Crossing, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201005
Phone:0120 270 0193

BM College of Technology & Management
Address: 119, Sector 46, Residency Green, Sector 46, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
Phone:0124 258 0906
8th June 2016, 11:04 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to do BCA without having Mathematics in 12th? Colleges under DU or any other colleges offering BCA without Mathematics?

There is no such a provision that "you must have mathematics in 12th standard for getting admission in BCA course". So feel free to get admission in any college of your choice.
14th September 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

CAN I TAKE A BCA WITHOUT MATHS OR IN SUBSTITUITION OF MATH CAN I TAKE SOME OTHER SUBJECT?? DO ANY COLLEGES ABROAD TAKE CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT PURSUE MATHS IN 11TH AND 12TH ??
15th September 2017, 07:34 PM
sapphire1

No, it is not possible to apply for BCA course. For this, it is necessary to have mathematics in 12th class otherwise you can not able to apply for BCA.

There are also many other options for which you can apply. But BCA is not possible.
BCA is a Bachelor degree course of 3 years it is related to computer application field. Nowadays there are many scopes in this field.

Eligibility criteria for BCA:
Candidates should have 12th with mathematics/ statistics with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
30th December 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

May I know that is maths compulsory for doing BCA. I don't have maths as a subject in my college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?