3rd June 2016, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I join MBBS after B.Sc Nursing? Is there any separate course like MBBS for B.Sc Nursing graduate?

Can i join mbbs after B.Sc Nursing? I am in the 2nd year of my mbbs, so tell me that is there any separate course like that of MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  2. Can I join MBBS after B.Sc Nursing? Is there any separate course like MBBS for B.Sc Nursing graduate? -- [New]
  3. How can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a student of BSc Nursing
  4. Is there any chance to join in 2nd or 3rd year of MBBS after B.Sc Nursing?
  5. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  6. How may I join MBBS degree program after completion of B.Sc nursing course?
  7. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  8. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  9. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing?
  11. What should I do after BSc Nursing?
  12. Salary of Nurse after B.Sc? Eligibility of MBBS course after nursing? How to get doctorate degree in Nursing?
  13. Can I join MBBS after B.Sc Nursing? Is there a separate course like MBBS which has same value as MBBS?
  14. Admission in MBBS after completing B.Sc in Nursing?
  15. Can I do MBBS after passing BSc Nursing?
  16. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course?
  17. Courses that I can pursue after BSc Nursing? Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc nursing?
  18. Is this possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year of MBBS in abroad after the completion of B.Sc Nursing?
7th June 2016, 09:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join MBBS after B.Sc Nursing? Is there any separate course like MBBS for B.Sc Nursing graduate?

No there is not any separate course for BSC nursing students to pursue MBBS after completion of BSC nursing degree course. After completion of 4 year degree BSc nursing you will have to appear in the entrance exams such as a AIPMT to pursue MBBS 5 year degree course. I would like to suggest you not to waste your BSc nursing degree. It would be better for you to join post graduation in nursing after completion of degree rather to take admission in MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?