5th June 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?

Well dear experts please tell me that can i get education loan for studies of pilot in London? I know the the cost would be high, but what is bank's criteria for loan for such course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  2. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
  3. How can I apply to get an Education Loan without rejection to do Pilot Training course?
  4. Is it possible to apply for an Education Loan for Pilot Training course?
  5. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 40 Lacs to do Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much Commercial Pilot earns? Maximum permissible loan amount?
  8. How to apply for Pilot training? Can I get education loan for pilot course after 12th?
  9. Which banks give education loan for commercial pilot training?
  10. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  11. Securities against Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  12. What I have to deposit as a security against an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  13. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  14. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in Canada?
  15. Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot License without repaying during the Training?
  16. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  17. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  18. How to go UK for Pilot training? Prospect of getting loan?
6th June 2016, 08:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan in order to pursue studies of pilot in London. You can get education loan up to 20 lakhs for the course. However, you need to comply with all the terms and conditions of education loan scheme to avail such high amount as education loan. You will need to mortgage any property like land, vehicle, house, etc. to avail loan of such high amount. Apart from this, you will need third party guarantor, 20% as margin security deposit and need to furnish all documents as per bank's needs to the bank
You will also have to get admission in a well recognised and well reputed institute which offers good exposure to its students.
6th June 2016, 04:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?

Yes, you can get but first of all you need to secure admission in a recognized pilot training institute. Being a pilot training programme the loan will be very big which will require property mortgage also.

Hence, make sure that you get admission and then apply for loan at any nearest bank which offers education loan. You will need a guarantor also.
19th February 2017, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir If I want to get loan so from which bank I should take Loan?? And what they ask formalities for education loan?? Please help me thanks... Sir I am from jk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?