6th June 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How my daughter can become an Air Force Pilot? What would be the total expense?

Dear Sir, My daughter is going to appear in the 12th standard exam (Maths, science, physics and computer science)

She likes to became an Air force Pilot. And, I would like to know how to help her to become an Air force Pilot. And what will be the expenses for the same.

Thanks

Harindra Nath
9677142029 / [email protected]

8th June 2016, 09:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How my daughter can become an Air Force Pilot? What would be the total expense?

For female candidates there is option to become an Air Force pilot after graduation through exams like CDS and AFCAT. Just make sure that graduation is done in subjects like physics or maths.

There is not much expense because selection will be on the basis of merit based on written exam and SSB interview. Hence, your daughter should prepare for these exams according to the syllabus from now on so that she can become an Air Force pilot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?