7th June 2016, 10:49 AM
Ranarajak

Tips to get the job after completion of B.Tech course?

Sir/Mam,

I am b.tech completed 2016 .am tried many company in local area .but still not get a job.so I am apset .my feeling know that .so pls how get job give tips for me. Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  2. Is it required to do M.Tech to get job in High Profile Companies?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a accounting job in some private firm after completion of B.Tech degree?
  4. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  5. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  6. How to get the government job after completion of T.Y.B.Com in commerce field?
  7. How to Prepare for Placements after Completion of BTech?
  8. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  9. How can I prepare for IES exam along with job? Study materials and tips for the preparation?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  11. Which is the best choice between joining in a job and B.Tech course after the completion of Diploma in AEIE?
  12. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  13. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  14. How to make a good career after B.tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  16. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  17. How to do government teacher job after studying B.Tech?
  18. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ?
7th June 2016, 11:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to get the job after completion of B.Tech course?

As per my knowledge I would like to suggest you to search jobs in the companies of big cities suggest Chandigarh, Delhi, Bangalore, Haryana, Ambala etc. Once you will get experience of two three years then you will get job in the companies of local area easily. Be confident while giving your interview in the companies , don't hesitate because it is the lack of confidence which is obstacle in the job.
7th June 2016, 11:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to get the job after completion of B.Tech course?

To get a job after completion of B.Tech course is a very risky process, you need to search for jobs, attend interviews, etc.,. Searching a job is a time-taking process because, there are many sites on internet which tells you there is a walk-in tomorrow or on the some other day for their company, if you go there it will be a consultancy who will ask you to join with them for getting a job. So, you need to take while searching for a job.

Tips that you can follow to get job after completion of your B.Tech course are :-

=> If you are interested to do a Software job then, you must have to learn computer languages like C, C++, JAVA, .NET, ORACLE, DBMS, etc.,. Not all, at least two to three of computer languages are required to get a good job in software industry.

=> If you are interested to get a job in Banking Sector then, you can apply for SBI PO, SBI Clerk, ICICI PO, HDFC Bank recruitment process. You need to prepare aptitude a lot to qualify in Bank written examinations. Once you qualify the written examination, if you perform well in Group Discussion and Interview, you can get a job in Banking sector.

=> You can also learn CADD if you are Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering student to get a good job in top companies.

=> Prepare Aptitude in such a way that you can solve any given question within 10-20 seconds because most of the companies conducts Aptitude written test as first round for selecting the candidates for final selection.

=> Learn at least two to three computer language perfectly and develop your communication skills as these are very important for getting a job in most of the companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?