10th June 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Which to choose between IES and GATE? Is it possible to crack IES examination after GATE preparation?

Hello friends, I am confused between appearing in GATE and IES Examinations. Is it possible for me to crack IES Examination through ACE Postal Coaching after preparing for GATE Examination ?

12th June 2016, 01:42 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which to choose between IES and GATE? Is it possible to crack IES examination after GATE preparation?

GATE and IES are the two main exams for an engineering student. Basically the syllabus of IES exam is almost similar to GATE exam.

>>The only difference is that extra two or three subjects have to be studied for IES exam. The other thing is that GATE exam is of objective type while IES is of both objective and subjective type. So you have to prepare for subjective paper too for IES which is easily prepared because after giving GATE exam you have 4 to 5 months to appear for IES exam. In this duration you can prepare for conventional paper of IES exam.

>>So in my opinion you have to prepare your GATE exam well and then after giving GATE exam you have to focus on IES exam. Being already prepared for GATE exam, you have to focus more on conventional paper of IES exam. You can even join test series or any coaching institute for IES exam preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?