10th June 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the Job opportunities or Training opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer candidate?

Hi Sir, I am Dipankar Mondal and I stay in Kolkata. I have completed my Diploma in Engineering in mechanical stream and after that I have 1 year of work experience in a mechanical manufacturing company. What are the suitable Job Opportunities and Training details for me ? Please reply me via Ph. No: 9046889719 (or) Email ID: [email protected]

13th June 2016, 02:43 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the Job opportunities or Training opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer candidate?

Every year so many jobs and training programs offered by various companies. You have to visit at the official websites of your interested companies for updates regarding recruitment. Some good companies for your training and career are Poly Plastics Limited, Rai group of industries, Bharat heavy electrical limited, ONGC, IOCL etc. For training program you simply have to directly contact with the HR of the company or just visit at the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?