10th June 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the possible courses which can be done after Vocational course in Electrical stream?

Hello sir, I have completed Vocational Course in Electrical stream. So please tell me that what are the other possible courses that can be pursued after completion of this course. Really thankful to you if I get answer as quickly as possible.

25th January 2017, 08:02 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the possible courses which can be done after Vocational course in Electrical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed Vocational Course in Electrical stream. So please tell me that what are the other possible courses that can be pursued after completion of this course. Really thankful to you if I get answer as quickly as possible.

The candidate after completion of Vocational course in Electrical stream can do many courses like

Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
ITI courses
Electrical Design Courses
Diploma course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering

The courses are available in various institutions. You have to apply to the course in which you have more interest. Some of the courses are six months duration. The courses are useful to pursue your career in the electrical field.
22nd October 2021, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the possible courses which can be done after Vocational course in Electrical stream?

Sir.im studying E.E.T vocational stream which is learn computer course belonnging
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?