11th June 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for bachelor degree courses in Gujarat

What's the admission procedure for Bachelor courses in Gujarat? I've passed 12th standard in Science stream(Biology) with 55% marks. I am interested in science or Medicine as a career.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma considered equivalent to 10+2?
  2. Procedure for admission in Degree Colleges of Gujarat?
  3. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  4. What's the admission procedure for Bachelor courses in Gujarat? I've passed 12th std from Science stream(Biology) with 63% marks and interested in science or Medicines
  5. Which course can i study in Canada after +2 from Arts?
  6. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  7. What is the date and admission procedure of Degree Engineering College in Gujarat?
  8. What are the rules and regulations for diploma engineer of Gujarat to take admission in degree engineering course in Gujarat?
  9. What should I study further after completing 12th Medical except MBBS and BDS?
  10. How can I join B.A after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  11. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  12. Biotechnology courses offered by colleges in gujarat, its fees structure & its admission procedure
  13. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  14. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  16. How may I do Degree(Mechanical engineering) in Gujarat university? What's the procedure for admission in the same? I've passed diploma in Mechanical engineering with 53.9% marks
  17. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  18. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
11th June 2016, 07:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for bachelor degree courses in Gujarat

Admission in bachelor degree course in most of universities is through entrance examination and even some of the universities offer admission on basis of board aggregate.

So, for detail information about admission procedure visit at the official website of university. Admission in courses such as MBBS, BDS, BHMS are conducted on basis of entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?