11th June 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation in less than 3 years time?

Hi, I passed 12th in 2002, then I tried to complete graduation in correspondence mode from Mumbai university but due to some reason I didn't completed my graduation. Now I am working in Cleartrip travels service since last 8 years, but due to incomplete graduation I am not able to grow professionally. Can I complete my graduation in less than 3 years time?

11th June 2016, 09:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation in less than 3 years time?

No, it is not possible to complete the Graduation course in less than 3 years of duration. The minimum duration of any Graduation course is 3-4 years. To obtain the Graduation degree certificate, you must have to pursue the Graduation course with minimum duration or within maximum duration of course. So, you need to pursue the Graduation course with minimum duration of 3 years and you can't complete it in less than 3 years.
11th June 2016, 10:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, in case of lateral entry admission for diploma holders the graduation can become of 2 years duration. As you don't have any diploma which means you can. get admission in first year only.

Hence, you can complete degree in 3 years time only from a recognized university. It will be better if you opt for distance mode.
11th June 2016, 11:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

There is not any kind of shortcut for you to complete your graduation in less than specified time that is 3 years. Whether you pursue your graduation through regular mode or correspondence mode , the minimum time required to complete the degree is 3 years.
15th June 2016, 11:41 AM
Expert king

No, it is not possible to complete graduation course in less than 3 years.

The minimum duration to complete the graduation course from recognized university is 3 years.
So, if you want graduation then you need to wait for 3 years.
And you have chance to complete the graduation in distance mode also.
25th January 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any University in India which help students to complete their Bachelor Degree after discontinuing from Delhi University in third year two papers for few years?
17th April 2017, 06:55 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> Actually graduation means completion of course in its corresponding time . Each course has its certain time
B.tech - 4 years
Remaining all other courses completed in just 3years .
-> So if you are aiming to complete bTech in 3 years its not possible but possible if you done your diploma .
-> So please follow accordingly .
9th July 2021, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

My degree is incomplete of BBA FROM lucknow university what I can do to complete it
10th August 2021, 04:35 PM
johnnycollins233

No, it is not possible to complete graduation in less than 3 years. Minimum course time for graduation is 3 to 4 years. If you find an institute offering a degree in 1 year or less than 3 years, remember, it will not be recognized and you will not be eligible to apply in most of the jobs. If you want to complete your graduation, go for a 3 to 4 years graduation course, and try to do it in regular classes, because most of the companies and job canters don’t prefer job seekers with online or distanced degrees. So choose wisely because it is going to affect your whole upcoming life and career.
14th August 2021, 02:21 PM
Iffa0786

It is to inform you that, graduation is a three years degree course. So it will take 3 years for your final semester examination. You cant complete this less than 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?