11th June 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my field from commerce to arts after B.Com?

Can I change my field from commerce to Arts? I have completed my graduation in commerce and now I want to change to arts subject (arts in MPA). Will there be any problem in future if I could do so. Also, guide me if I opt for this line then what will be my option to do make a good career in teaching line.

12th June 2016, 12:38 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my field from commerce to arts after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I change my field from commerce to Arts? I have completed my graduation in commerce and now I want to change to arts subject (arts in MPA). Will there be any problem in future if I could do so. Also, guide me if I opt for this line then what will be my option to do make a good career in teaching line.
Yes, you can change the field to arts from commerce i.e. B.Com. You can choose any arts subject in Master’s Degree with B.Com qualification. The aspirant should think twice before shifting the field. Because you have studied commerce in graduation and there are many options available for the commerce graduates in masters and other professional courses like CA, ACS, ICWA, MBA etc. So you should think of the courses available in the commerce stream itself, before shifting to arts.
12th June 2016, 06:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change stream surely without any doubt. Don't think there would be any problem for you. Just apply for admission in any recognized university.

For entering teaching line you need to complete B.Ed and then apply for government or private teaching job in schools. You have to clear TET for getting a government school job.
12th June 2016, 08:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You can easily opt Arts to pursue further education even after graduation from Commerce. You get help in every sector and you will not have to face any problem for stream change so not to worry.
If you want to become a teacher then first if you need to complete B.Ed which is a two year course. After B.Ed you will be eligible for entrance test. You can pursue B.Ed after passing graduation with 55% aggregate from a recognized university.
10th March 2018, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

In which subjects b.com hons students can apply for b.ed ? I am having b.com hons
I wanna do b.ed in English or bengali.
Is that possible?
18th January 2019, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

I am b.com honers students I want to do Masters in English honers how can I done that also there is no problem in changing stream and what is the Currier after ma in English
21st August 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

i have completed graduation in arts.. now i want to graduate in bcom can i apply for 11 commerce
10th December 2019, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i chnage my stream from.commerece to arts after 1 years of bcom in mumbai university?
14th December 2019, 09:54 AM
Sreerag. K

After completing the degree, students must pursue post-graduation in Commerce, Accounting and Finance. Courses like MCom, MBA, CA, CS etc. are a good options for B Com BCom graduates can also prepare for competitive exams for appointment in Government sector.BCom graduates can also prepare for competitive exams for appointment in Government sector.so you can better this way.
12th April 2020, 02:21 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes you can change your stream to arts but you must be sure about your decision as you have completed your graduation in commerce so choosing a different find all that may go in vein
There are many good career options even to continue with commerce
But , yes you can surely change your field , but think twice before taking any decision
18th April 2020, 05:46 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--Yes,you are eligible to join Arts stream even after. completion of Commerce stream .

--All you have to do is to re -admission in 11th standard with Arts stream and after completion of 11ths standard with passing Mark's you are eligible to join 12th standard too.
31st May 2020, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my field from b.com to journalism
1st February 2022, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects I can opt for masters in art
Actually I'm graduated ifrom b. Com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?