11th June 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Sub Inspector in Rajasthan Police for an ex serviceman?

Sir, I am serving in Indian Army and I want to join as a sub inspector in Rajasthan police. Please tell me about the procedure as after 2 years I will retire from Indian Army. What is procedure and eligibility criteria for sub inspector post in Rajasthan Police.

12th June 2016, 09:13 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Sub Inspector in Rajasthan Police for an ex serviceman?

Rajasthan Police recruitment department makes recruitment for the post of Constables, Head Constables, ASI, SI posts every year. One needs to appear for the exam scheduled by Rajasthan Police recruitment board to join as SI in Rajasthan Police.

Eligibility criteria for SI post in Rajasthan Police are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post should be from 20 years to 25 years .The upper age limit is relaxed as per Governments Rules.

Selection procedure :

Written Exam,

Physical Aptitude,

Medical Test,

Document verification, and

Interview .

Syllabus for the written exam :

Reasoning

General Knowledge

Mathematics

History of Rajasthan

Geography and Culture

Physical requirements for a Sub Inspector are as under :

Height : 168 cm

Chest : 81 cm

Eye Sight : 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses .
22nd July 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become a Sub Inspector in Rajasthan Police for an ex serviceman?

Sir I am a serving person in army and I want to join Raj police as a post of ASI/SI. I am graduate from the University of Rajasthan. I am 38 yrs old. I am a shape one category in army. Please tell me how I can achieve my above mentioned post.
21st November 2018, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am served in Indian Army for 30 years and getting age on 48 years and 06 months. I am also passed BA part II and graduation certificate issued from Army . I am eligible or not
22nd August 2019, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Please explain briefly about medical test that what are needed
29th May 2020, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the eligibility criteria for CI post in Rajasthan police for an exservicemen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?