11th June 2016, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Cut off list of E & TC of Pune City Colleges for direct admission in second year?

I got 69% in diploma last year in an open category, so which collage is suitable for me. Please give me a cutoff list of E &TC of pune city collages for direct admission in second year.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year E&TC engineering in Pune City
  2. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year E&TC engineering in Pune City?
  3. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  4. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  5. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15%
  6. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  7. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of colleges in Pune?
  8. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune for direct 2nd year admission in B.E?
  9. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering colleges from colleges in Pune?
  10. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune university for direct 2nd year after diploma?
  11. Cutoff list of colleges in Pune City? Which college will I get admission with 110 marks?
  12. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year E&TC branch in Pune University?
  13. Cut off list for lateral entry in E&TC branch in Pune University?
  14. Cutoff list of last year in computer engineering direct 2nd year in colleges in Pune?
  15. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune and Mumbai University?
  16. Last year cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission to computer engineering under Pune University colleges?
  17. Cutoff list of colleges related to Pune University for direct 2nd year admission through polytechnic?
  18. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university for direct second year admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?