14th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Does Bank offer total expenses of MBA offered under management quota?

Hello, Kindly tell me that if I get admission in MBA through Management quota then the Bank will provide me the whole expenses which will costing under management quota. Because, I know that under this quota the fee expenses generally increases. So, bank will provide Loan amount of that much expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Is management training important after intermediate and total expenses for the same?
  2. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  3. Best college to study M.Sc(Zoology) through Management quota with 3000 rank in Andhra University entrance exam? Total fee expenses?
  4. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  5. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  7. Total expenses of coaching classes for MBA entrance exam? Fee expenses of MBA in IIM?
  8. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  9. Total expenses in doing B.E. from Private/Governmental college? Can we get loans for doing B.E. from any institution?
  10. In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?
  11. Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course? -- [New]
  12. Total expenses to study MBA in University of Toronto, Canada?
  13. Which are the medical colleges in India in management quota between 30 to 40 lakh total package
  14. Best country to study MBA(Tourism Management) in Abroad? Total expenses to study?
  15. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  16. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Total expenses to study Hotel Management for Intermediate student?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
15th June 2016, 09:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bank offer total expenses of MBA offered under management quota?

No, the bank will not allow the entire expense under management quota. The amount which was required for admission through management quota will not be provided by the bank in the form of education loan. Education loan will provided for the study expense like tution fees charged by institute, institutional fees, hostel fees, books and laptop cost, mess fees, etc. Apart from study related expense, nothing else will be provided by the bank under education loan. The exact amount which the bank will provide as education loan depends on the loan amount which you get sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?