14th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

IBA Model of Vijaya Bank for Education Loan seekers

I want to know about the IBA Model of Vijaya Bank produced for candidates who are interested to get an Education Loan. I am willing to do Bachelor’s Degree in India and trying to get an information of this model. Kindly help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get an Education Loan under IBA Model of Vijaya Bank?
  2. Details of IBA scheme of Vijaya Bank Education Loan?
  3. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  4. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme?
  5. Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad? Does they offer concession to girls?
  6. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Vijaya Bank?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  8. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  9. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  10. Education loan for BAMS course?
  11. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Moratorium period, processing fees and security collateral to apply for an education loan of 7 lakh from Vijaya Bank? -- [New]
  13. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  14. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  15. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it beneficial to apply for an education loan after the Budget of this year to study MS from abroad?
  17. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  18. Financial assistance to complete BE course?

24th June 2016, 01:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IBA Model of Vijaya Bank for Education Loan seekers

Details regarding Vijaya Bank IBA Model Education loan is mentioned below :-

Eligible Criteria :-
--> Candidates who have secured admission in top rated Institutions like IITs, IIMs, IISc Bangalore, ISB Hyderabad, BITS, AIIMS, NITs, IIFT Delhi, IMI Delhi, ISM Dhanbad, IRM Anand, SIBM Pune, XLRI Jamshedpur are eligible to apply for IBA Model Vijaya Bank Education loan.

--> Candidates who have secured admission in Graduate/ Postgraduate/ PG Diploma courses in AICTE/ UGC/ ICMR/ AIBMS, etc., recognised Colleges/ Universities are eligible to apply for IBA Model Vijaya Bank Education loan.

Expenses Considered for Loan :-
--> Fees payable to college and hostel.
--> Examination/ Library/ Laboratory fee.
--> Caution deposit, Building fund/refundable deposit supported by Institution Bills/ receipts.
--> Purchase of books/ equipments/ instruments/ uniforms.
--> Purchase of computer at reasonable cost, if required for completion of the course.
--> Any other expense required to complete the course - like study tours, project-work, thesis, etc.
--> Insurance premium for student borrower, if applicable.
--> While computing loan required, scholarships, fee waiver etc., if any, available to the student borrower may be taken into account
--> If the scholarship component is included in the loan assessment, it may be ensured that the scholarship amount gets credited to the loan account when received from the Government.

Margin :-
--> Loan up to Rs. 4 lakhs :- NIL
--> Above Rs. 4 lakhs :- 5%

Rate of Interest :-
--> Up to Rs 4.00 Lakh :- MCLR 1 Year + 1.70%=11.15% p.a. (floating)
--> Above Rs 4.00 Lakh and up to Rs 7.50 Lakh :- MCLR 1 Year + 2.20%=11.65% p.a. (floating)
--> Above Rs 7.50 Lakh :- MCLR 1 Year+1.70%=11.15% p.a. (floating)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?