15th June 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Minimum Percentage required to get job in CTS for a Civil Engineering Candidate?

Dear Sir, I am a Civil Engineering Candidate. I would like to work in CTS company after completion of B.Tech. What is the minimum percentage required to get job in CTS Company? How difficult is it to get job in CTS for Civil Engineering Candidates?

Related Questions:
15th June 2016, 08:17 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Minimum Percentage required to get job in CTS for a Civil Engineering Candidate?

Yes, you can get job in CTS after the completion of your Engineering although you are in Civil Engineering branch.

Minimum percentage that is required to sit in the CTS recruitment drive is 60% through out your academic career that is in 10th 12th as well as in Engineering.
Sum of all must be the average of 60% +.

So this is the simple criteria you need to follow.
Apart from hat you need to be very strong in your basics like operating systems, data Structure and all.
15th June 2016, 09:12 PM
january2016

Default Re: Minimum Percentage required to get job in CTS for a Civil Engineering Candidate?

The minimum percentage that is required to get job in CTS is 70% and you have to get this percentage as an average in your class 10th 12th as well as undergraduate degree course also, then only you will be able to get into the entrance exam for the CTS recruitment drive.

SO, you have to make it clear from your side only that how you will get this much of marks. If you will get these marks then only you will be able to get into CTS.
15th June 2016, 09:25 PM
samsung1992

The minimum eligibility percentage that is required in order to get into CTS is 60% throughout the academic career.
I meant throughout 10th 12th as well as engineering.

So, you need to check that you have 60& all over your academic career and also make sure to score higher than 60% which will makes you eligible for some more company who seeks candidate with more percentage more than the cut off one.
15th June 2016, 10:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am a Civil Engineering Candidate. I would like to work in CTS company after completion of B.Tech. What is the minimum percentage required to get job in CTS Company? How difficult is it to get job in CTS for Civil Engineering Candidates?
Eligibility criteria for CTS:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for CTS is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlogs.

More than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for CTS recruitment.
16th June 2016, 01:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The minimum percentage required to get a job in CTS as a civil engineer fresher is 60% throughout your career. This means you need to have at least 60% in your 10th, 12th/diploma and your graduation. Even a percentage of 59.9 will make you ineligible for the job opportunity in CTS. It is not very difficult to get a job in CTS as it recruits in masses. You need to register in Aspiring Minds, appear AMCAT to avail chance of appearing the interview round of CTS as CTS has Aspiring Minds as the third party who handles the recruitment process on its behalf in India. You need to know basic programming in any language to get a job in CTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?