16th June 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics or Diploma in Aerospace in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana? Details of fee structure and hostel facility?

Hi Sir, I need the list of Government or Private colleges that offer Diploma in Aeronautics or Diploma in Aerospace Engineering in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Please tell me the fee details and Hostel facilities available to my Email ID’s - [email protected] & [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Details about private and government colleges providing diploma course in Aeronautics and Aerospace?
  2. List of colleges offering Diploma (EEE) course with hostel facility in Hyderabad?
  3. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  4. How can I apply for pursuing part time Diploma course from Andhra Pradesh? What is the fee structure of the same? -- [New]
  5. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics? Fee structure for this course?
  6. List top colleges or institutes offering Diploma course in Aviation Management in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  8. List of schools offering hostel facility for 7th standard admission in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Details about PG Diploma Courses In Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. ICAR recognized colleges in Telangana or Andhra Pradesh
  11. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  12. Procedure of getting admission in good colleges for diploma in Aeronautics?
  13. List of colleges offering correspondence Mechanical Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Does Karimnagar JNTU has hostel facility? Fee structure details of it?
  15. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  16. List best CBSE schools in Andhra Pradesh with hostel facility?
  17. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  18. Fee structure details of B.Com general with Hostel Facility for girls?
14th July 2016, 07:33 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics or Diploma in Aerospace in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana? Details of fee structure and hostel facility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I need the list of Government or Private colleges that offer Diploma in Aeronautics or Diploma in Aerospace Engineering in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Please tell me the fee details and Hostel facilities available to my Email ID’s - [email protected] & [email protected]
Here's a list of some of the colleges where you can apply:-
  • Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management, Secundrabad, Andhra Pradesh
  • Koneru Lakshmaiah University - Vaddeswaram, Andhra Pradesh
  • Sri Venkateswara University - Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
  • Guru Nanak Engineering College - Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh
  • Janab Sibte Nabi College of Engineering and Technology Adilabad, Andhra Pradesh
  • Array College of Engineering And Technology Medak, Andhra Pradesh
  • Ramappa Engineering College, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh
Usually the fee ranges from Rs.20000/- to Rs.50000/- per annum. But the fee varies from one college to the other. So you need to check the official website of the college you want to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?