17th June 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Sc(International Hospitality Management) in EHL, Switzerland? Eligibility to get fee reduction for Indian students?

I am a H.S. student and belongs to India. I want to do BSc in International Hospitality Management from EHL, Switzerland. I like to know the eligibility criteria to apply for the same. And I came to know that they are providing fee reduction. Can I eligible to get fee reduction?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management for 12th Arts candidate?
  2. Eligibility to get PhD(Hospitality) admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University for M.Sc(Hospitality & Tourism Management) student?
  3. What is B.A International Hotel Administrator course is about?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hospitality Management for 10th student?
  5. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism Management in Ramnarain Ruia College? Eligibility to join?
  8. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management? How to repay after completion of this course?
  9. Fee structure of Hospitality management?
  10. Fees and selection procedure to study Hotel Management course from IMI Switzerland?
  11. Eligibility to do MBA in Hospitality Management for Business Management graduate?
  12. What is the fee structure of hospitality management at IIHM Bangalore? What are the job objectives after completing PG in Hospitality Management?
  13. Information about HM crash course from Pusa Institute for 2 months?
  14. Am I eligible to do BA in hotel management after completion of 12th in commerce? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  15. Is BSc degree an eligibility criteria for MBBS? Which are the subjects that we should study in BSc? Is there any kind of preference or reduction during the course for BSc students?
  16. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  17. List of universities offering MBA(Hospitality Management) with scholarship in UK? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. Which course is better to study in MBA among Hospitality Management and Hospital Management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?