18th June 2016, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

List of governemnt colleges under UPTU/AKTU where I can get admission as per my UPSEE ranks?

Sir i got 35028(general) rank & 1925(sc) rank in Upsee exam. So which government college under uptu can i get? Please someone provide me a list of government colleges under UPTU/AKTU.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in governemnt colleges is possible through UPSEE 2017?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in Government colleges after scoring 462 rank in UPSEE exam?
  3. Is it necessary to qualify NATA 2017 for admission through UPSEE 2017? -- [New]
  4. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  5. Which colleges can I get with 120 marks in UPSEE? Ranks of the colleges?
  6. Probability of getting government or semi government colleges through UPSEE counselling?
  7. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 119721 in UPSEE?
  8. What all colleges can I get at various ranks in AIEEE? List of colleges and cutoff marks to get the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Last 5 years solved question papers of UPTU
  10. List of government colleges for Biotech through UPSEE?
  11. List of good colleges in Noida where I can get admission in B.Tech? My AIEEE rank is 196928
  12. List of B.Tech colleges that I can after scoring UPSEE lateral rank of 4356?
  13. List of colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 297 rank in B.Arch paper of UPSEE?
  14. Direct admission in engineering colleges through UPSEE 2015 is possible?
  15. In which college can I get admission after scoring 1070 rank in UPSEE in MCA?
  16. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 662 rank in PGECET(Mechanical Engineering)? From which website can I check the opening and closing ranks of different colleges?
  17. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  18. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
2nd June 2018, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of governemnt colleges under UPTU/AKTU where I can get admission as per my UPSEE ranks?

I have scored 1153 rank in general and 553 in girls quota which college can i opt for through Upsee?
22nd June 2019, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of governemnt colleges under UPTU/AKTU where I can get admission as per my UPSEE ranks?

My gn rank is 943 and gl is 445 can i get dr ambedkar institute of technology for handicapped btech in biotech(ur)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?