19th June 2016, 01:02 AM
vandhubalu

Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA?

Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA? Who can provide me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the information soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed to join Architecture course in JJ school of Arts?
  2. Am I eligible for diploma in Architecture after scoring 105 marks in NATA?
  3. Where can I get admission after scoring 175 marks in AIEEE in Paper II(Architecture) and 1174 in NATA exam?
  4. List of colleges which offer B.Arch in Karnataka and Kolkata to a candidate who has scored 122 marks in NATA?
  5. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  6. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  7. How to become Architect after passing 10th with 87% marks?
  8. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  9. Procedure to take admission for diploma in Architecture after getting 105 marks in NATA exam but failed in 12th standard? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission to study in Rachana Sansad's Academy of Architecture, Dadar if scored 101 marks in NATA?
  11. Can I apply for NATA, if passed higher secondary in 2013? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will iI get admission to sushant school of architecture after scoring 118 in NATA exam?
  13. Which government colleges i can get for admission with 98 score in NATA?
  14. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  15. Can i get into Architecture without cracking IIT JEE?
  16. Expected colleges with 96 marks in NATA 2016?
  17. Am I eligible for merit seat in Measi college of Architecture after scoring 89%?
  18. Procedure to join B.Arch after diploma in Architecture?
19th June 2016, 01:54 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA?

Yes, definitely you will get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai with your current score. Now you have to participate in the online counselling process for getting admission. You can apply for admission in Chennai Academy Of Architecture And Design, Mc Gans Ooty School Of Architecture, Ams Academy of Architecture, MARG Institute of Design and Architecture Swarnabhoomi etc.
19th June 2016, 10:50 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA?

Yes. You will get admission in agriculture engineering with this result. Admission will be made on the basis of merit score which is prepared on the basis of Board Exam Score & NATA Score.

Colleges Accepting Agriculture Engineering In Chennai
- Tamilnadu Veterinary & Animal Science University
- Stella Maris College
- Quaid E Millath Government College For Women
- Madras Christian College
- Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture

Specializations In Agriculture
- Food Processing
- Soil Conservation
- Agriculture Mechanization
- Animal Science
- Plant Science

Career Prospects
- Demand of Agriculture Engineering is increasing day to day. You can find jobs in the field of Agriculture Research , Agriculture Industries , Agriculture Education , Agriculture Journalism , Horticulture , Floriculture , Agriculture Management , Agriculture Business etc.
- You can also look for government jobs through entrance exam such as UPSC , SSC & State Level PSC.
19th June 2016, 11:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandhubalu View Post
Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA? Who can provide me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the information soon as possible.
As per your NATA marks, you are eligible for Architecture course in Chennai.

List of the college in Chennai for Architecture:-

1)College of Engineering (Anna University) - Guindy Chennai, Tamil Nadu

2)National Institute of Technology (NIT) - Tiruchirapalli , Trichy, Tamil Nadu

3)SRM Engineering College Tamil Nadu

4)Sathyabama University Chennai, Tamil Nadu

5)BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College Chennai, Tamil Nadu

6)Rajalakshmi Engineering College Chennai, Tamil Nadu

7)Adhiyamaan College of Engineering Tamil Nadu

8)Adhiyamaan College of Engineering Tamil Nadu

9)St Peter’s University Chennai, Tamil Nadu

10)Thiagarajar College of Engineering Madurai, Tamil Nadu
13th May 2017, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 76% in my board exams am I eligible to get seat in architecture colleges even before my NATA results ? And are there colleges in Chennai that hire students without NATA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?