20th June 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Visa requirements to study MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi?

Hello,
I am from Bangladesh. I have completed 12th class. Now I want to study MBBS in India because I am little frustrate of not getting a chance to study MBBS in Bangladesh. So, please help me to know the Visa requirements to do MBBS in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  2. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in India for MBBS being a Bangladeshi?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission in MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi student? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS for a Bangladeshi student in India?
  6. What is the procedure to study MBBS in India?
  7. How to get admission in India for MBBS course being a Bangladeshi?
  8. Which Colleges I can study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh?
  9. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  10. Requirements to get Study Visa to do Master's Degree in Iran?
  11. What are the job opportunities available in India for Bachelor of Optometry? Criteria to apply for the job and requirements for Bangladeshi students in India?
  12. Requirements to apply for Study Visa to study MS in China?
  13. How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree?
  14. Requirements to apply for Study Visa to study in Norway? Processing time to get Visa?
  15. Is it better to study Master of Surgery in France for MBBS 2nd year student of India? How to get Study Visa?
  16. Names of the government institutes in India for Bangladeshi Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can a Bangladeshi student pursue MBBS from India? What will be the total cost?
  18. Is it possible to study in Kuwait having a fresh Visa when there is a ban on visa for Pakisatanis?
22nd June 2016, 01:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Visa requirements to study MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am from Bangladesh. I have completed 12th class. Now I want to study MBBS in India because I am little frustrate of not getting a chance to study MBBS in Bangladesh. So, please help me to know the Visa requirements to do MBBS in India?
For obtaining student Visa in India, the Bangladeshi student needs to provide the following documents;
  • Valid Passport
  • Passport size colour photograph
  • Proof of Residence
  • Evidence of admission to the institute / course in a recognised university
  • Guarantee from parents/guardian, through the authorized bank for financial resource to support the studies in India.
  • Photocopies of the academic certificates

You can contact the consultants available for these purposes to get a Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?