23rd June 2016, 12:46 AM
Rajashekar reddy velapati

Possibility to study B.Tech in USA and Newzealand? Cost expenses of B.Tech in these two countries?

Hi,
How much it costs to study in USA or in Newzealand? Is it possible to study B.Tech in USA or in Newzealand after Intermediate? How much it costs in USA and how much it costs in Newzealand?

30th July 2017, 09:31 PM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech in USA and Newzealand? Cost expenses of B.Tech in these two countries?

All right,it is possible to study in USA and New-Zealand.But you have to follow some criteria.

The criteria is given in following points:

-Firstly,you have to clear the IELTS and needs a suitable bands to take the visa of these countries.

-Then,you must have knowledge about how much bands are required in USA and New-Zealand.

-After that prepare for the IELTS and take the bands required.

-And on the basis of bands,you get a chance to go in these countries.

So,this is the procedure you have to follow to get study there.

All the institute and University have there own fee structure about b.tech but in USA the expenses are in between 40 lacs - 45 lacs.And expenses of b.tech in New-Zealand is in between 8 lacs -10 lacs .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?