23rd June 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do PGDM for a candidate who couldn't qualify in 12th Science?

Hello,
I had taken Science(PCMB)in my 11th and 12th standard. But in 12th I couldn't pass my Board exam. Is there possibilities of taking PGDM course for me?

23rd June 2016, 06:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do PGDM for a candidate who couldn't qualify in 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I had taken Science(PCMB)in my 11th and 12th standard. But in 12th I couldn't pass my Board exam. Is there possibilities of taking PGDM course for me?
Sorry, it is not possible to study PGDM for a candidate who has not cleared the 12th Class. The eligibility to study the PGDM is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to clear the entrance examination like CAT, CMAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA etc for the admission to PGDM. So you have to clear the 12th standard first and then study graduation to appear for the management course entrance. The course is available in various institutions in India.
24th June 2016, 08:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do PGDM for a candidate who couldn't qualify in 12th Science?

You cannot go for PGDM course or Post Graduate Diploma in Management course unless you have completed your graduation course. Since you are unable to pass 12 th standard, so you are not eligible at this moment for PGDM course. You need to pass 10+2 followed by complete graduation and then you will be eligible for PGDM course.
24th June 2016, 09:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
No, 12th standard candidates are not eligible for PGDM course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for PGDM course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
24th June 2016, 12:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do Post Graduate Diploma in Management course without qualifying 12th standard. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing PGDM course, you must have completed minimum three years Bachelor's degree course in any discipline with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, being a 12th standard failed candidate, you are not eligible to do PGDM course.
24th June 2016, 06:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in PGDM you need to have degree qualification in stream. As far as class 12th qualification is concerned you can pass with any stream.

As you haven't passed class 12th exam which is surely a big problem if you want to get admission in a higher degree course. Hence, pass class 12th now and then think about degree and PGDM.
25th June 2016, 12:04 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that you cannot opt PGDM course as you have not qualified class 12th as the minimum eligibility required to opt PGDM course is that candidates must have completed their Graduation from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?